Sending flowers on special occasions is a must. If you are planning to send flowers to India, but are you
stuck because of the hectic formalities? Then you need not worry, there are various online platforms
through which, you can send flowers to India on different occasions. You need to filter the easiest
way to send flowers. Keeping this, here, in this article, we have sorted some of such options for you.
Read on to learn more about them.
1. HEARTED ARRANGEMENT OF FLOWERS: If you are sending flowers to someone very close to
your heart and hold a special place in it, then, this is the must-go option for you. This is
a beautiful floral arrangement in a heart shape, placed in a hand-woven basket, that would
express emotions, love and feeling present in your heart for them. This floral set
would cost you Rs. 1800 only.
2. FLORAL MIST AND CHAMPAGNE HAMPER: For a friend, whose celebration is incomplete
without drinks, but who also loves flowers, this is the worthy option to go with. In this gift set,
the recipient would receive a beautiful bouquet of mixed flowers with a branded bottle of
champagne. This hamper would cost you around Rs. 5000.
3. SURPRISE WITH BALLOONS AND ROSES: Whether it is a birthday or an anniversary celebration,
balloons are a must. In this hamper, you will get the best quality balloons along with fresh
and hand-picked roses. Here, you are free to choose between the colours of the roses,
whether they should be white, red or pink. This would cost you around Rs. 1200.
4. PINK ROSES AND STEM LILIES IN VASE: A sleek and classy floral bouquet gift set that can grace the surroundings. This is a mixture of pink roses and awesome stem lilies placed
beautifully in a designer glass vase. You can also add a customised heartfelt note on a greeting
card. This order would cost you around Rs. 1500 only.
5. DECORATED LAYERS OF DIFFERENT COLOUR ROSES: The most elegant way to present roses, is
used in this floral gift. The bouquet contains decorated layers of different colourful roses. As an
addition, you can also add a box of branded chocolates as well. This would cost you for
Rs. 2000 only.
6. FLOWERS ARRANGED WITH TEDDY BEAR IN CENTRE: A perfect gift to send to someone special.
This is a basket of flowers arranged in a heart shape with flowers on the borders and a teddy
bear in the centre. Options available in flowers are roses or purple orchids with a rose in the
centre. This basket costs Rs. 1600 only.
7. SINGLE TYPE OR COMBO OF ROSES WITH APPLES AND GREETING CARD: One needs to stay
healthy especially when they are busy in their lives. Keeping the health factor in mind, we have
chosen a floral combo with a healthy twist. A bouquet, that is customisable by you like, you
can choose that, the bouquet should be made of a single type of flower or a mixture of different
kinds of roses. With the flowers, you can add a basket of fruits paired up with a greeting card.
This would cost you around Rs. 1500 only.
As we have come to the end of the article, we have highlighted the easiest ways to send gifts to India. Whether it is a birthday party or a special celebration, flowers add charm and
elegance to the event. Flowers are meant to uplift mood. Be it any situation, event, occasion or
function, if you are not able to think what to gift, flowers are never out of trend. Using these
suggestions, never let distance separate you from your loved ones.