Are you a massive fan of watching short and interesting videos? Then you may know that social media is the best place to watch them. You can share those videos on Whatsapp and other social media directly. But what if you want to download them on your device? Unfortunately saving videos from most of the social media is not a straightforward process. This process is the same with Twitter.
Twitter first comes as a social media site where users can publish short posts called Tweets. Now it has become a massive communication platform for pictures, audio clips, videos, and more. Yes, saving them on your smartphone or laptop is not a direct process. But what if I tell you there are other ways to download and save them on your device? What do you think?
It’s effortless to save and download Twitter videos, once you know how. Here are the best methods and steps you’ll follow to download Twitter videos to your laptop. So read through the article and find out how.
How to get Twitter videos using third-party software
When you find an interesting and funny video on Twitter, you can simply install and download them using third-party apps. For Windows and Mac users, there are many third-party apps where you can simply save and download your favorite Twitter videos into your laptop. Here I come up with the best Twitter video download apps that I can come up with on the internet.
By Click Downloader
It has become a popular choice among many fans as it is the easiest way to download videos. It also has advanced features like live video, downloadable playlists, subtitles, and more. One of the best video downloader products is YouTube By Click, which you can use to download videos from Twitter. When it comes to downloading Twitter videos, no other service can come close to YouTube By Click. Downloading is almost easy.
4K Video Downloader
This is the best tool to download high-quality videos from Twitter. It allows you to record YouTube videos in 4K, 1080p, or 720p quality. It is a famous online video downloader for Twitter that will help you to save videos, images, and GIFs from Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, and other social media sites. With this tool, you can set up automatic downloads from your favorite YouTube channels.
Here are the steps to download Twitter videos using third-party apps.
- Copy the Twitter URL by clicking the “Share” button and choosing the “Copy link” option. Or you can also copy the URL from the Address bar.
- Open the Twitter video download app from your laptop and paste the URL into it.
- Choose the video format you want to download the Twitter video.
- Hit the “Download” button to save it on your laptop.
Get unlimited Twitter videos without any apps
Installing third-party apps on your laptop or computer may reduce storage space on your device. So why can’t you complete this task directly through the web without downloading any software in just a few steps? I’m going to tell you the most amazing trick. So using this method you can get your favorite videos from Twitter without any online tools or third-party apps. All you want is your Chrome browser. This may be a little challenging for a computer newbie the first time. But once you handle that, you will discover a new world of free Twitter video downloading.
Here are the steps to save videos without any apps
- Copy the Twitter video URL by clicking the Share button and Copy link option. Or copy from the Address bar on your laptop.
- Open a new browser tab and paste the URL in the address bar. Add “mobile” or “m” behind “https://” and hit enter.
- Play the video in the new interface. Now right-click the video and select the “Save video as” option.
- Choose the file location and click the “Save” option to save videos.
Save your favorite Twitter videos with Chrome extensions
Many interesting videos on Twitter are worth watching. It would be possible if you have a good internet connection. But it’s not possible to download Twitter videos for later watching. Luckily, aside from the above two procedures, there are also a handful of outstanding extensions and plugins existing. It helps to create your Twitter video offline-watching adventure completely smoothly.
Follow the below steps to know how.
- First, go to the Chrome Web Store and search for the Video Downloader Professional extension. Hit “Add to Chrome” to install the Twitter extension on your Chrome browser.
- Now open Twitter in your Chrome browser and navigate to the video you want to download from the DM section.
- While the video is playing, you will see a notification about the VideoDownloader Professional extension.
- Click on it and the extension will give you the option to download the video in different files.
- Click on the desired file and size and the video will be downloaded.
The best way to download Twitter videos via online downloaders
Using online downloaders is the easiest and most free method for all users. With online downloaders, you can download your favorite Twitter videos on a smartphone, PC, or even tablet. The best part is you do not have to install other third-party software. So if you’re still looking for the best Twitter video downloader, here I come up with the best solution for you: Twitter Downloader. It will be compatible with Google Chrome, Internet Explorer Firefox, Safari, etc.
Now let’s dive into this smart tool and see how to save videos from Twitter with it.
- Go to Twitter and copy the video URL you want to download.
- Visit the Twitter Downloader and paste the URL to the input box at the top of the page.
- Now click the “Download” button below.
- You come up with the option to select the video resolution you want to download.
- Now your favorite video starts to download automatically.
So here we come up with all the details about the best methods to download Twitter videos on your laptop. So now it’s your choice to select the most suitable option for you. And enjoy the experience of downloading your favorite Twitter videos.